Kathryn Fagan Enterprises - Poor service,violated privacy rights, stole from me,threatened me
By the way, one of the items she refuses to return is my son\'s only winter jacket. Most of our family lives up north, and winter is fast approaching. Why allow an innocent child to freeze because of a conflict with his parent?
This company worked for me for over 2 years, providing oragnizing, housekeeping, pet and house sitting. Over the years there were instances when things were broken or missing but she refused to take responsibility for them; however this summer there were large expenses incurred as a result of her allowing my dogs to urinate all over my carpets as well as landscaping that died for her failure to contact sprinkler repair in a timely manner as instructed, or to hand water. Also her website claims she will supervise contractors but her failure to do so resulted in paint splattered all over my driveway.
Anyway even with all this I planned to pay her but the bill was very large so I asked for TIME, a payment plan or a settlement. I am a disabled widow on a fixed income. The owner, Kathryn Fagan, became very angry and sent me several abusive emails and text messages before agreeing to a settlement by email, which she subsequently failed to honor. She also had her husband call and threaten me in the middle of the night, and posted slanderous and untrue statements on my facebook page for all to see, violating her own policy of "respect for privacy" which she touts on her website.
Perhaps worst of all, she possesses items of mine which she refuses to return although on 5 separate occasions she promised to do so, always in exchange for money. The first 2 times, I actually paid her ($700 x 2) although the items were not returned. Then I had to sell my son's car to get the rest of the money she demanded but she refused to show up with my items.review #268370
You may also like
- "During the course of picking up some furniture they hit my flat screen tv. No damage is visible till you turn it on then lower right side impact area..."
- "Home Contractor Pleads Guilty Attorney General Michael A. Delaney announced today that Patrick Hayes, who has in the past performed home contracting work under the business names of Anything For Homes..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012. Purchased the cover that was recommended. We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."