Kathryn Fagan Enterprises - Poor service,violated privacy rights, stole from me,threatened me
By the way, one of the items she refuses to return is my son\'s only winter jacket. Most of our family lives up north, and winter is fast approaching. Why allow an innocent child to freeze because of a conflict with his parent?
This company worked for me for over 2 years, providing oragnizing, housekeeping, pet and house sitting. Over the years there were instances when things were broken or missing but she refused to take responsibility for them; however this summer there were large expenses incurred as a result of her allowing my dogs to urinate all over my carpets as well as landscaping that died for her failure to contact sprinkler repair in a timely manner as instructed, or to hand water. Also her website claims she will supervise contractors but her failure to do so resulted in paint splattered all over my driveway.
Anyway even with all this I planned to pay her but the bill was very large so I asked for TIME, a payment plan or a settlement. I am a disabled widow on a fixed income. The owner, Kathryn Fagan, became very angry and sent me several abusive emails and text messages before agreeing to a settlement by email, which she subsequently failed to honor. She also had her husband call and threaten me in the middle of the night, and posted slanderous and untrue statements on my facebook page for all to see, violating her own policy of "respect for privacy" which she touts on her website.
Perhaps worst of all, she possesses items of mine which she refuses to return although on 5 separate occasions she promised to do so, always in exchange for money. The first 2 times, I actually paid her ($700 x 2) although the items were not returned. Then I had to sell my son's car to get the rest of the money she demanded but she refused to show up with my items.review #268370
You may also like
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."
- "I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324. I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."